Monday, September 21, 2009

Levyland Wedding

From Wedding


From Wedding

Well the day finally came 2 years after getting engaged and it came pretty fast. It ended up being perfect weather and almost all of the Ellsworth's made it from the New England area and so did the Holmes' from Canada. Sarah and I stayed at Levyland the first night before any family or friends arrived. It's a very eccentric house and would be a very weird place to live by yourself or even with another person. It made for a great location though and a lot of my family used it for a base station when going to the beach.

From The Manimal

Corey arrived on Wednesday and we tried to climb Mt. Palomar but I had to bail about half way up as I wasnt feeling it that day. The next day Todd arrived and we (Corey, Wyatt, and Chase) all went to K1 to try our hand in some serious Go-Kart racing. Todd ending up spinning out on one of the S curves and I ended up colliding with him head on, sending my camera and his Iphone out onto the track. We picked them up after the race and luckily neither were broken just some minor bumps and bruises. Chase also ended up shutting down one of the races on the same S curve as he pinned himself underneath the barriers. It was a lot of fun and I think we all had a good time with lots of wisdom disposed on little Wyatt.

From The Manimal

I also conned Todd into doing a short mountain bike ride up La Costa Canyon, a local trail that I ride frequently since its a bike ride away from the house. Todd hasnt spent much time riding so he was hurting climbing all the way up the mountain but we all made it up to the top for the fun descent back down. I think it was just the right length for all of us and we celebrated with fish taco's from Rubios.

From Wedding

On Saturday was the big day and most of the day was spent lounging around. I wasn't really nervous at all except when I was standing in front of everybody waiting for Sarah to come down the aisle. Levyland turned out better then I thought with the exception of the ant invasion and a few uninvited guests (luckily not on the wedding day). We did have a few hiccups with the song for our first dance skipping and the party being shut down at 11 pm due to noise complaints. I think everyone still had fun and we all got to dance for quite a few hours. It was something Im glad I did as it brought of all our families together and will be a day I never will forget.

From Wedding

From Wedding

From Wedding

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Sarah blocked your face on purpose....