Sunday, November 16, 2008

Capitol Cyclery

Today I headed out to Lake Kincaid with a couple guys (James and Peter) from Capitol Cyclery  as Peter had gotten his new bike in so he was itching to ride.  He had to be back at 1 though as he was working at the shop.  I rode the Rig while James was on his 69'er and since the ride was going to be a quick one I would bolt ahead of the guys to snap photos.  

From South East Mountain Biking


It has been cold this week (~40-50 degrees F) so I decided to try out an Under Armour undershirt to wear under the jersey to cut the wind some.  After two rides with it it has done a good job preventing me from getting frozen while no causing me to overheat any.  I never thought I would wear any of the Under Armour stuff but I have read how much these compression shirts help out with the heat and the cold for cycling that I thought it wouldn't hurt to try.  James has been wearing one of the winter blend shirts but he says that it causes him to overheat to quickly so I purchased one of the summer blend shirts.

No comments: