Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Almost Done.......

From Buoy
Well this week I completed a big step in the road for my Engineering Degree and that was done by completing my Senior Design Project which has lasted two semesters.  My teams design was for a data collection buoy that would transmit data collected in the Gulf of Mexico to a satellite that our University has deployed.  I was in charge of the communications and mechanical aspects of the design.

From Buoy

We presented our design in front of all the faculty and a few industry folks while answering questions and defending our design.  I felt out of the two other projects that were from our design group we had the best presentation and answered all questions cleanly.  This felt like a huge weight had been lifted off our shoulders but was short lived as we had a test to study for the next day and finals to worry about.
CAPE Buoy
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: satellite communications)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey good for you. Now you just got some classes left for the actual degree?? I tried to read your presentation but it's way over my head. send it to pop see if he can follow it.

congrats you the best