Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back at It.

After two weeks off of the bike due to illness and christmas vacation up north to see my family, I was itching to get back on my bike.  I had ordered some new cranks from Chain Reaction Cycles since they were cheaper then my discount through the shop.  I also ordered a bottom bracket to allow me to get free shipping.  So on Monday morning I headed over to the shop to install them.

From Bike Repair

The trails were to wet to try them out so I decided to head out on a road ride with my new christmas present.  I used the gorilla pod that Sarah's parents gave me to attach to the bike and it seemed to do the trick but I dont know if it will be able to handle off road activities.  With the help of my Mac it was easy to do some video editing.

No comments: