Monday, January 19, 2009

Golden, CO

From Golden, CO

This weekend I headed out to Golden, CO for the Blue Key Honor Society Convention at the Colorado School of Mines a great little university of about 4,000.  I was seriously jealous of the students there as the campus was very well kept and the class sizes were small.  They also seemed to be happy and were taking very interesting classes, such as one where they built a canoe out of cardboard and actually floated it down the local river.  I was hoping to ride my bike while I was there but the days were filled with speakers.  So this was about the closest I got to riding my bike.

From Golden, CO

It was a great small town and the trip only cost me $75 dollars for my ticket and food for the weekend.  I just wish I was able to spend more time there as the biking looked great and I didnt even get to venture into Denver.  Im excited though as this weekend is my road teams camp down in New Roads, LA and there is about 15 people going so it should be a fun weekend of riding and socializing.

No comments: