Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Victory Lap

This will be my last undergraduate semester here and it shouldn't be all that tough of a semester either.  The only course that will require some hard studying should be my Electromagnetic Theory class or as its commonly referred to E-Mag.  Not only is the material arduous but its also taught by the toughest professor we have in EE, Dr. Huner

From Blogger Pictures

Im also going to have a big season of riding this semester, as I have decided to join the road team here and compete in a few road races as well as the three big mountain bike endurance rides I have entered with the Cohutta being the big one at 100 miles long.  I decided to get a training plan for it as well as I have never race my bike over that kind of distance. Hopefully I will be able to follow it as planned and not stray from it to far.  I have been just riding for fun mostly now and did a few rides this weekend one being a 43 mile mountain bike ride in Alexandria at a easy pace.

From South East Mountain Biking

I felt fresh after the ride and could of done a bunch more miles but it was all my two other buddies had that day.  This had also been my fourth straight day of riding and my legs weren't as trashed as I thought they would be.  They actually felt quite good even though I had taken the SS out and from the trashing the Ouachita trail had given me.

No comments: