Friday, July 18, 2008

Record Rain

The rain here just doesn't seem to wanna stop.  I believe Anchorage broke a record yesterday for rainfall at 1" in a 24 hour period.  So with the trails seeing all this rain it looks like I will be not riding my bike at all.  Which might be a good thing as my right knee has been giving me a some discomfort the last week.  It might be due to the fact I was trying to do some strength work on my bike last time out pushing a big gear up the hills.  Its probably a good thing as I have a big Organic Chemistry test this Monday that I need to be studying for.

On another note I got the new Beck album Modern Guilt and its really good featuring production by Danger Mouse (1/2 of Gnarls Barkley) and singing by one of my other favorite artists Cat Power.  I have also been watching a lot of The Flight of the Conchords.  See below.


No comments: