Friday, June 6, 2008

Bike Repair


Today I was planning on getting a road bike ride in but a present came in the mail from Ellsworth and my mind switched from road biking to getting out on the dirt.  When I opened the package they sent me the wrong bolt but I had dirt on my mind so I called around to see if anyone had the bolt in stock.  Luckily North of the Border Bicycles had one in stock so I took a drive down to Mira Mesa to pick it up.

                     

After a few hours of running new cables through my seat stays and adjusting the derailleurs I was done with the exception of my new front brake which didnt come pre-bled from the factory so I will either have to go pick up a bleed kit or have a shop do it.  Hopefully I can have this done so that I can get a ride on some dirt tomorrow.

                     

No comments: