Monday, June 16, 2008

MCAT

Well I have signed up for the MCAT come September 6th so today with all the study material I bought I studyed some. The chemistry aspect is not too tough as thats the freshest subject in my brain but biology which I took 2 years ago and physics are a little tough. Im hoping by doing the flash cards everyday for a few hours and then the practice tests towards the end it will payoff. This is the way I have been studying all throughout college, learn the material then take practice tests a few days before, hopefully it works out. Its not a revolutiontary method of studying just what works, for me at least.

One thing about registering for the test and buying study material I noticed was the cost associated with just applying to medical school. It was around $250 for the test and I spent $150 on study materials plus it will probably be much more to apply to the schools. This is a small taste of why the rich get richer in this country. If I would of taken an MCAT prep course I would of been looking close to two grand for that also.

Enought about that stuff, I have been also messing around a lot lately with all my freetime and watched what I believe to be every bit of The Flight of the Conchords youtube video's and let me tell you they are hilarious. Here are two of my favorites:

No comments: