Sunday, June 1, 2008

San Francisco

Sarah's parents were heading out to Canada for her cousin Tim's wedding so we asked to borrow the company car and gas card to drive up and see her sister Corynn.  They were nice enough to allow us to use them and off we were Thursday afternoon after dropping them off for there flight.

The drive up was pretty uneventful I was originally planning on driving the coast since the gas was free and we had plenty of time.  I missed the exit though and just stuck it out on the 5 all the way up to Walnut Creek a suburb of San Francisco.

It was a nice little town that had a nice MUT system that seemed to get quite a bit of use throughout the city.  It had all the normal stores to satisfy most women also.

Corynn's boyfriend Chase had to work all weekend but he was still able to hang out with us at night as he got off at 3.  The first night they took us out to Pyramid Brewery for drinks and dinner, the beer was good we got a pitcher and I tried there beer sampler.

                 

The next night we headed to downtown San Francisco to check out a street fair that was going on.  We arrived about 5 pm and everyone there was already drunk, and every conversation started by the famous words "I am so fuckin' wasted right now".  Its no fun being sober at a drunk fest so we decided to head out and walk to get some dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.


I had planned on riding my road bike while I was there but the evil that is Grand Theft Auto 3 called my inner couch potato and forced me to sit and play for hours while the girls were shopping.








No comments: